Career Entry: Consultant (f/m/all genders), Tax & Legal Urgent hiring
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 30-Jul-2021
Req #: 454
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Launch your career as a Consultant in our Tax & Legal team you will advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues. Our Tax team offers a wide range of integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges.
In this role, you will also advise national and international clients on leading strategies to simplify tax management and achieve global visibility for making informed strategic decisions. Be part of a team in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated.
How you can make an impact
- Get the opportunity to be involved in activities with client contact and be responsible for cross-divisional projects in various industries from the first day.
- Together with your team, advise our clients on complex tax issues, for example in the tax planning of a multinational company or in an M&A transaction.
- Develop a clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers as well as the time and financial assistance necessary for the training to become a dipl. Tax expert or study the MAS FH in Swiss and International Taxation / LL.M. Swiss and International Taxation.
- Be part of an international and interdisciplinary team with plenty of learning on the job opportunities.
Who we are looking for
- You are curious and bold, respectful and integrative. You bring a positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility and find solutions for various clients.
- You have a flair for numbers and business connections as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s from a university or university of applied sciences degree in law, business administration or a similar field, ideally with tax knowledge.
- Experience in the tax field in as advantage
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 25 employees at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 454