Career Start: Assistant in Technology Audit & Assurance for Corporate and Financial Services Industry (Zurich - 80-100%) Neu
Business line: Audit & Assurance
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 505
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Technology Audit team is looking for you!
As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team in Zurich or Geneva, you can expect to work with a young, innovative and technology savvy team, that shapes and delivers innovative Audit and Assurance solutions. In your everyday role, you will work in multidisciplinary teams and help our clients with their most challenging problems.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program (e.g. CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, etc.).
What you can expect from us
- As part of the Technology Audit & Assurance team you will work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes. You will be responsible for tackling key client challenges by using technology to solve them.
- By working together with our clients you will also be responsible for developing a strong understanding into their varied landscape of IT and business processes.
- You advise and audit in the area of business and IT risks as well as carry out security assessments of various systems.
- You will be developing together with our team new innovative solutions and make use of advanced data analytics techniques.
- Data analysis and forensic investigations are also among your exciting fields of activity.
- In your day to day role, you will meet and interact with numerous clients from several industries and collaborate with them to define solutions to their challenges.
- You start with us in a team-oriented environment that focuses strongly on the needs of the customer.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, business informatics or computer science
- First practical experience with IT computer systems is a great advantage
- Experience in business processes and/or data tools such as SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS is beneficial
- You convince with quick comprehension and work as well as customer-oriented and team-oriented
- Strong interest in innovation and transformation (including but not limited to data analytics)
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- An attitude that matches our core value: Be curious and courageous, respected and connected
- Fluency in English and German. French would be a plus