Junior Accountant / Trainee (all genders), SME Audit – Zurich
Business line: Audit & Assurance
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 26-Aug-2021
Req #: 516
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
How you can make an impact
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will get to know the environment and tasks of auditing
- You will examine detailed positions of the financial statement and therefore the financial situation of small and medium-sized enterprises
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have the flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time (find out more on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
Who we are looking for
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship (M-profile)
- You already started or have the intention to start a part-time degree at a university of applied sciences
- Fluency in English and German, French and any other language is a benefit
- You enjoy the close collaboration with the team, the various stakeholders and the daily work with numbers
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 22 at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 516