Consultant, Supply Chain & Network Operations, Enterprise Technology & Performance, Switzerland Neu
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 603
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Deloitte’s Swiss Supply Chain & Network Operations practice aims to
provide concrete and strategy-oriented value
through consulting services that allow you to
optimize, reinvent, digitize and refine the supply chain in all its phases: Design, Plan, Source, Make & Deliver.
We address the most complex business issues by drawing on global capabilities that cover not only all areas of business strategy and operations but also all sectors, including Life Sciences and Healthcare, Consumer & Industrial, Energy & Resources, Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications.
You will be involved in international projects aimed at supporting the clients’ Top Management in improving profitability and achieving operational excellence of the business model. Also, for you to grow both professionally and personally in the field of Supply Chain, we offer a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. APICS certificate).
You will be able to develop your knowledge in the following areas:
Digital Supply Network Strategy, Insights, and Advanced Solutions:
define E2E digital supply network transformation programs including M&A and/or ERP programs; deliver advanced technology solutions including IoT and Blockchain
Manufacturing Strategy and Smart Operations:
improve value chain performance by improving responsiveness, increasing agility, reducing waste and increasing return on net assets through manufacturing strategy and others
effectively manage and synchronise customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain costs, and working capital
Supply Chain Transformation:
Augment organisations’ capabilities on an ongoing basis in order to achieve measurable supply chain performance improvement
Supply Management and Digital Procurement:
drive value from third-party spend through category management strategies, supplier management, and strategic sourcing of indirect and direct materials; prioritise and plan value from digital procurement
Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management:
help organizations to improve their product development related capabilities in order to enhance product quality, reduce time-to-market, and drive increased return to their R&D investment
Logistics and Distribution:
shape distribution networks, optimise transport and warehouse set-up & processes, and ensure the right enablers are in place to operate efficiently through logistics operating model
Your roles and responsibilities
In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team right from the start. You will work in a team with experienced colleagues on challenging problems and solutions. In collaboration with your senior colleagues, you will focus on the accountable and proactive execution of assigned projects, aligning priorities and objectives to client’s needs, exhibiting full ownership regarding quality of own work and showing your personal commitment to our purpose “make an impact that matters”.
During your tenure, you will demonstrate and develop ability to:
- Gather, assimilate and analyse relevant data;
- Articulate ideas and thoughts in a clear, structured and compelling way;
- Implement functional and technical solutions;
- Manage direct communication with the client;
- Guarantee the quality of services as perceived by client;
- Manage the functional and technical sustainability and ensure alignment with client requirements;
- Be result oriented, assuming responsibility for assigned work and reviewing for accuracy and quality;
- Work collaboratively with local and remote team members, supporting your teammates and maintaining a positive and proactive approach even in challenging situations.
- A very good university degree (Master’s) and some initial practical experience in supply chain topics
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both client and goal-oriented
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working in a diverse environment
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility and happy to work independently
- You communicate confidently in English. German and French would be an advantage.