Business line: Risk Advisory
City: Geneva, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 596
Step into the World of Cyber Consulting
Do you want to kickstart your career at the global leader in cyber security consulting? Would you like to grow your career as a Consultant and play a role in protecting companies and society from digital threats, thus making the world a little safer?
As a Cyber Consultant, you will work with clients across various industries to ensure the security of their information. You will be supported by your team who will help you to leverage your prior experience while growing and building up your cyber expertise.
How you can make an impact:
- Learn what it means to be a Consultant at one of the top global firms and kickstart your career in cyber
- Work with clients across different industries and advise on our various service offerings while being a part of the specific Cyber team which best suits your passion and experience
- Learn and apply proprietary Deloitte security methodologies on client engagements
- Support business development activities such as proposal and presentation preparation
Who we are looking for:
- You have a passion for cyber security and the desire to build your career in the Consulting industry
- You already have some relatable work experience, and ideally a more advanced familiarity with one of our key service offerings
- You have a completed Bachelor or Master’s degree with a strong academic record
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently and communicate complex topics to a variety of stakeholders
- You are completely fluent in English, fluency in another Swiss language, particularly German, would be a strong advantage
Become part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and international team of 60 Cyber professionals across Switzerland. We are passionate about bringing best in class cyber solutions to our clients and helping our people grow both personally and professionally through trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Find our more about our Cyber team, areas of expertise and key service offerings here:
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 596