Business line: Risk Advisory
City: Geneva, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 29-Jun-2021
Req #: 6145
To accelerate the world’s transition into a more secure future
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will combine your technical capabilities with broad cyber security knowledge to enable innovation and growth and drive the secure adoption of cloud technologies.
You will use your expertise to support our team at Deloitte Switzerland and play a key role in shaping the digital world of our clients.
How you can make an impact
- Provide cyber/cloud security expertise to our clients, creating and engineering cloud security solutions for client organisations transforming their IT security infrastructure
- Support clients in large-scale cyber transformation projects, applying not only your security expertise but also project management experience
- Advise senior management on how to develop and improve their organisation’s security posture from the strategic to the technological level
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary and varied set of team members, client stakeholders and service providers from across the globe
- Build leadership skills by collaborating with colleagues on demanding and fascinating projects
Who we are looking for:
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand abstract challenges, while in addition, you can form differentiated opinions and formulate effective arguments
- Your interpersonal skills enable you to collaborate in a team, communicate complex concepts effectively, and understand and manage stakeholder expectations as well as form trusted relationships
- Your natural drive and entrepreneurial spirit let you take ownership and face new challenges, and your interest in cybersecurity has led you to stay up to date, follow industry trends and grow your knowledge which has equipped you with in-depth technical or business knowledge, ultimately helping you to face clients’ cybersecurity challenges
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German or French fluency would be a strong advantage
Become part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and forward-thinking team of 65 Cyber Professionals across Switzerland. Together we are building an inclusive, and open, and culture where you can truly be yourself and where your successes are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo - and we will at your side to support you in developing your career and grow both professionally and personally.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.