EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality service around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry. Performance Improvement within FSO Advisory is part of an exciting journey to help Financial Services clients solve difficult business issues in areas ranging from Strategy, Customer, Operations and Finance to technology adaption and system implementation. Therefore we are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed consultant to further strengthen our practice within the FSO Advisory Performance Improvement team in Geneva.
We are currently looking for new talent and look forward to receiving your application.
Tasks that you promote
Within your role as a Consultant, you will:
- Engage in projects with top players of the Financial Services landscape (with a focus on Private Banking / Wealth and Asset Management Industry)
- Perform data analysis and reporting for client deliverables
- Provide support in the preparation of client meetings and presentations
- Carry out client file review, investigations and ad-hoc analyses on client projects
- Contribute to the business development through participation in client proposals and internal Go-to-Market initiatives
- Work closely together with colleagues from other Advisory Sub-Service Lines, and other EY Service Lines within Financial Services such as Tax and Legal
- Extend your knowledge with the help of our vast knowledge base as well as through various trainings
Your profile to succeed together
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration / Economics / Engineering or equivalent, ideally enhanced by international work / study experience in a relevant area
- Relevant internships in consultancy firms or Financial Services are an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, pro-activity and a flexible working style within multi-national teams
- Solution-oriented and client-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English, French is preferable and German would be an asset
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realise your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition.
We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Barthélémy Balaÿ looks forward to receiving your application
Take on the opportunity and apply for this position online. Ref No:——-. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered