We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You’ll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You’ll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You will be part of the delivering deal value team, focusing on M&A integration and/or operational/back office carve-outs.
You will identify, manage and deliver deal-related strategy and business process consulting projects in operational, commercial, and back office functions.
- You will deliver high-impact consulting projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders.
- You will build and sustain trusted internal and external relationships, communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with different audiences.
- You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You will be part of a fast growing team, uniquely positioned as a leader in this market in Switzerland, offering a full range of M&A consulting services, from strategy to execution, which gives you a wide range of project opportunities.
- You will find a friendly and supportive work environment, non-hierarchical and committed to providing you the professional development opportunities you seek.
What we expect from you.
- You have a particular interest in the following industries: industrial products and/or retail and consumer.
- You have a degree or equivalent, preferably a masters or higher designation from a leading university and you have a minimum of two to three years relevant work experience, having worked primarily on deal and/or consulting-related assignments, preferably in consulting, in a corporate strategy or internal M&A/corporate development role.
- You are experienced in planning and delivering pre- and post-deal consulting projects focused on divestiture and integration planning or delivery of commercial, operational, and/or IT due diligence.
- You have an understanding of the corporate deal cycle and its implications for the various business areas in mid- to large-sized corporate entities.
- You have broad knowledge and experience of deal services, strategy or operational excellence topics and programme management in the respective industry.
- You have strong analytical skills and demonstrated that in your previous role(s).
- You are able and willing to travel extensively based on project and client requirements and you are fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Patricia Schmitz, phone 058 792 13 64
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: to be discussed