We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Our Programme Leadership team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our clients manage even the most complex of problems.
As Deloitte grows, naturally the size of the projects we manage grows. To help our clients and other Deloitte teams run critical projects, our Programme Leadership team steps in. We achieve this by providing and improving new services in the areas of project “shaping”, “delivery” and “assurance and recovery”.
What can you expect?
- You support experienced colleagues to manage high-visibility projects on client sites
- You support stakeholder communication at our clients’ highest levels
- While you focus on building your project management skills, you gain first-hand experience through interdisciplinary work with specialised Deloitte colleagues
- Our mandates are international, giving you exposure to other cultures and different ways of working
- We take your professional development seriously and offer a comprehensive training curriculum (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate)
- You have an excellent academic background and are a Master’s graduate from a leading university
- You demonstrated that you are an insightful thinker who feels at ease with new concepts, but also has a ‘hands-on’ approach
- You completed internships or already have some work experience in project management - either in a specific industry (preferably financial services) or technology implementation
- Project management is a people’s business - you must be good at bringing individuals together
- You excel at following through and getting things done, which requires you being an energetic team player with notable presence and confidence
- You are respectful and humble - our team’s purpose is to serve clients and other Deloitte teams
- Fluency in German and English is essential, fluency in French or Italian is a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Bickford on email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 143116