Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: May 2018, or by arrangement
Workplace: Zürich Uetlihof
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in business administration, banking, finance, or related field
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- A challenging role within the ‘Structured Transactions Group’ which is the center of expertise for origination and structuring of complex financing transactions for UHNW, corporate and institutional clients within International Wealth Management
- STG presents a unique opportunity to work with a variety of different clients across various industries and with many functions within CS
- You will take on an active and productive role in live transactions and develop an understanding of our client’s businesses and company structures
- You will be actively involved in the day to day execution and structuring of transactions: including initial borrower screening, financial, operational, technical, environmental due diligence, drafting of deal-related documents including information memoranda and internal committee memoranda
- Build and review dynamic financial models, including operating models, discounted cash flow model, debt capacity, valuation and balance sheet roll-forward analysis
- As part of the due diligence, you will deep dive to gather and analyse financial and operating data related to borrower entities and create complex financial models
- Participation in creating innovative and bespoke lending structures with an appreciation of credit, legal, regulatory and tax aspects
- You will assist senior bankers in building deal flow and pipeline, building relationships across the front unit teams and preparing pitches or other presentations for external and internal stakeholders
- You will assist senior bankers in transaction documentation negotiation, term sheets and other legal documentation, implementation and successful closing of the transaction
- Are you a structured and dynamic person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- High level of professionalism and of enthusiasm for the banking sector, financial analysis and the corporate world
- Strong analytical skills with good command of MS office (excel, word and powerpoint) and detail to attention
- Self-starting attitude and ability to perform tasks independently
- Flexibility, a proactive approach, sense of responsibility, and perseverance
- Fluent English and good working knowledge of German
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.