Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2018
Workplace: Zürich Uetlihof
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in business administration, banking, finance, or related field, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a large Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer internship events: Opportunity to get to know other interns at various events, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- „Structured Transactions Group (STG)” in International Wealth Management is the first point of contact for structured lending products and originates and structures solutions for UHNW clients with complex financing needs across the regions of International Wealth Management
- Active involvement in arranging financing for structured loans for UHNWI (private wealth, corporate wealth) as well as for commodity producers and traders on a global basis
- Active involvement in creating and updating financial models and in-depth debt capacity analysis
- The possibility to be part in gathering and synthesising financial and operating data about companies
- Support of senior bankers with their daily tasks, the writing of credit memoranda and in the preparation of pitches and other presentations with external and internal stakeholders within the financial services and the commodity sector
- Are you a structured and dynamic person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- Do you have well-developed analytical skills?
- Self-starting attitude and ability to perform tasks independently
- Flexibility, a proactive approach, sense of responsibility, and perseverance
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have a good working knowledge of German?
Reference number: 13429
Campus Recruitment Team
Apply online now!