We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You’ll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You’ll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You deliver together with the team high impact projects engaging with senior stakeholders from high-profile clients in the Life Sciences & CPG industry. The projects typically include the design and implementation of new operating models focusing on supply chain network design, integrated business planning, supply chain segmentation related improvements, manufacturing footprint optimization and last but not least leveraging efficiency gains by introducing new digital solutions.
- You will work with international clients, we will provide you the opportunity to gain experience working in multi-cultural teams within Switzerland and abroad.
- You will be collaborating with PwC’ global network of supply chain experts, you will access to our market leading propositions, methodologies, assets and training materials.
- You have access to the assets provided by PwC, the global leader in 10 independent analyst accolades towards our “digital capabilities” provides you a perfect platform you to grow!
- You work in a nice and fast growing team. The environment driven by respect, collegiality, strong team spirit, winning as team not as individual.
What we expect from you.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain Management plus 1-3 years’ experience working in the Life Sciences, Chemicals or CPG industry.
- You have experience in operating model design, supply chain network design, integrated business planning, supply chain segmentation, or digital supply chain solutions.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and are technologically proficient. Work experience with tools such as Lamasoft, supply chain planning-/ or product life cycle-systems are a clear plus.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a conslting mind-set.
- You are fluent in English and ideally knowledge of German and/or French.
- You have travel mobility to serve international clients.
- You are passionate team-player during work-time and enjoy socializing with clients and colleagues after work.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone +41 58 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Office: Zürich, Basel, Geneva or Lausanne
Starting date: as soon as possible