We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You’ll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You’ll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You focus on Retail & Consumer and Industrial Products management consulting activities in Switzerland as well as abroad, across our global accounts and medium-sized companies.
- You support our clients on a wide range of topics, from strategy to implementation. This can include: improving company performance (finance, budgeting, saving programs), driving growth (growth, market development, consumer insight, digitization), improving operations (business model transformation, supply chain, procurement, processes), large transformations (programme management).
- You establish yourself as an effective consultant to our clients, and build up specific industry and functional expertise.
- You work with multi-disciplinary and international teams.
- You support business development initiatives.
- You are coached by senior PwC employees, have fantastic development opportunities and are able to balance your work and personal life.
What we expect from you.
- You have an excellent degree in Business Administration or Economics.
- You have up to 2 or more years of working experience (i.e. internships) and a record of accomplishment with a professional services firm, or in-house consulting at a blue chip international company or similar, in strategy and operations.
- You possess strong analytical-conceptual, excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You are a great influencer and able to adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping the objectives in sight while systematically solving problems on the ground.
- You are a team player who can also work autonomously and take ownership for your assignments.
- You are fluent in English and, preferably, German, willing to move to Switzerland, based at our Zurich office, and flexible to travel.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Patricia Schmitz, phone 058 792 13 64
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: to be discussed