Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and you love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you!
Our Tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on different tax issues?
As an intern in our Financial Services Tax (FSI) practice you will take an active role within our team of specialists, supporting them in delivering regulatory implementation projects for Swiss and international banks, asset managers and insurance companies.
What you can expect from us
- You will actively contribute to the daily business of our FSI Tax practice.
- You will get insights of relevant regulatory requirements for Swiss and international Financial Services providers.
- You will have the chance to apply both your academic and practical knowledge in various client engagements.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
- Your work location will be Zurich
- There is a possibility for direct-entry after your internship.
- You have a Master degree from a university, preferably in law, banking & finance, business administration or economics.
- You are motivated to work in a demanding and rewarding environment.
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Scarpello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 144255