Are you looking for a challenging position and your next career step in a multinational company? KPMG is expanding its consulting practice to respond to increasing market demand around large-scale ERP transformation programs. If you have a solid background or interest in Master Data Management (MDM), join our Enterprise Applications team now.
Start date: By arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
- Work within our multi-disciplinary enterprise application team, in close collaboration with the data analytics and new technologies’ team
- Shape and actively help to further develop our data management solution
- Organize and participate in various data management events and exchange your expertise with our customers
- Advise our clients in the area of master data management, may it be in the definition of data strategy, assessment of data quality, the implementation of data governance or data maintenance
- Have the opportunity to work in other IT-related projects to further develop your know how in the areas of data management and enterprise applications
- Master or bachelor degree, ideally with strong focus in (business) informatics or similar
- Senior Consultant: 2-4 years of experience in the area of MDM, preferably as an external consultant, a master data manager or as a data quality manager
- Consultant: first relevant experience in consulting and/or experience with enterprise applications is highly preferred
- Expertise in designing and implementing master data processes in ERP environments
- Sound knowledge of data quality management processes
- Understanding of one or more existing MDM solutions (SAP NetWeaver MDM, Informatica MDM, IBM InfoSphere MDM or Oracle MDM)
- Experience with data analysis methods and tools including Excel, Access, SQL, etc.
- Fluent in German and English
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
At KPMG, you collaborate with designated subject matter experts and are part of a culture that fosters continuous learning off and on the job. Our international and dynamic team stands out through its positive and motivating environment that focuses on management consulting rather than hands-on system configuration. You will get the chance to perform engagements for major international companies where you can expand your network and further develop your career in management consulting.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 79 37
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.