You and your team of high-performers advise our international clients in strategic merger and acquisition projects. From day one, delivering our due diligence services requires you to take full ownership of fast paced, intellectually challenging work.
In turn, we teach you how to comprehensively analyze a business, present your findings to key decision makers and manage a challenging consulting project.
Start date: Upon agreement
Responsibilities & Profile
- Collaborate with your Deal Advisory colleagues to deliver critical insights for strategic investment decisions to our clients
- Obtain, compile and analyze financial, commercial and operational data of target companies for key deal metrics such as sustainable EBITDA
- Present quantitative analysis in a concise manner, accompanied by qualitative commentary in a polished client report
- Take on project management tasks, such as interacting with internal stakeholders (tax, legal and other consultants) and the client working on the same deal
- Complete your fully-funded, further education by becoming an ACCA certified professional supported
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics (University or University of Applied Sciences), ideally with specialization in Accounting and finance
- Adequate accounting knowledge, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ideally first practical experience in Financial Accounting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Audit or Controlling
- Written and oral proficiency in German and English
- You surprise us with exceptional achievement in business, private endeavors and/or academics. We intend to hire intelligent, diligent and resilient team players with diverse skill-sets
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
We are a dynamic and international team in the high-performing M&A consultancy sector. As a market leader, we live a culture of excellence and mutual trust. Therefore. we hire exceptional individuals with a team mind-set. We believe in hard work as well as celebrating our successes together.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 79 37
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.