We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
The Enterprise Applications group delivers business focussed transformation programmes supported by process design, people solutions and technology. We focus on realizing operational improvements and efficiencies across business operations. We partner with the most renowned technology providers globally and combine their tools with our proven expertise to offer the best solutions to our clients.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional).
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start. You will use your business background in supply chain processes and SAP/ERP understanding to assist our clients’ supply chain issues from conceptual development through to implementation
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
- You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- Strong academic record of achievement from reputable university (Master’s degree)
- Focus on Industrial Engineering, Technology Management, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, IT / Information Systems, or equivalent
- Ability to act as the interface between technical experts and the business
- Full travel mobility
- Exposure in SAP Supply Chain environment (SD / MM / PP / MDM / QM / PM) is a plus
- You communicate confidently in English, German or French is a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Stacie Green firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 126133