We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Regulatory Assurance team is looking for you!
Deloitte is the fastest growing Big 4 professional services firm in Switzerland. Our regulatory assurance team advises national as well as international clients in all legal and regulatory aspects relevant for the financial services industry - ranging from ad-hoc advice to large scale projects. We collaborate closely across Deloitte in interdisciplinary teams, preparing our financial services clients for new laws and regulations, helping them to obtain FINMA licenses as well as providing our legal and regulatory expertise in M&A transactions or in adapting their legal entity and governance structures.
Are you excited by regulatory challenges and shaping the future of the financial services industry? Then we’re the right team for you!
What you can expect from your role
- The possibility to work on legal and regulatory projects with top tier financial institutions and establish expertise across key topics for the financial services industry
- A highly motivated and ambitious team with deep expertise in Swiss and European financial market laws and regulations that will support your professional and personal development
- The opportunity to assume responsibility and have direct client contact from day one
- Participation in planning and executing of go-to-market activities
- Master degree with excellent grades, preferably in law or economics
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in regulatory topics with a financial institution, consultancy firm, law firm or supervisory authority
- Sound understanding of the Swiss regulatory landscape. Experience in European financial market law is a plus
- Team player with a solution-oriented approach
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills. Engaged to dive into emerging topics
- Fluency in German and English. Additional languages are a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 145794