Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and you love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you!
Our Tax & Legal team is looking for you!
Our legal team provides a broad range of advice to national and international clients in a number of areas, focusing mainly on corporate, transaction, contract and employment law. Do you want to provide high quality advice to demanding clients on complex legal questions? Then we are the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal training program.
What you can expect from us
- As a Senior Consultant, you will provide high quality legal advice to our clients with regard to all corporate law matters, work often directly with our tax, consulting and transaction advisors as well as auditors, and coordinate the smooth implementation between the client, the involved Deloitte advisors and external parties or authorities.
- Your work will further include the drafting of contracts, legal research on a broad range of matters and providing legal advice to national and international clients mainly focusing on corporate and commercial law, M&A and employment law.
- You will be involved in international client engagements, working in interdisciplinary specialist teams.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- You will form an important part of our growing team in Zurich and you will help us further shape and develop our services in the market.
- You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree in Swiss law and are admitted to the bar in Switzerland (Anwaltspatent).
- A longer stay abroad for studies or work and respective language skills would be an advantage.
- You enjoy working in a challenging and inter-disciplinary area, with different people from different fields and are a team player with analytical skills.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages, in particular Italian, would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Scarpello at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 143953