Are you motivated by using technology to help businesses thrive in their communities? Then take a look a look at the current role needs below, and apply if you are a great fit!
Advanon is a rapidly growing, well-funded, FinTech startup based in Zürich, with an office in Berlin. We offer an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their cash flow, and for the investors, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class.
Our team consists of 30 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, HEC). We are proud to say we have 19 different nationalities on the team. We’re looking for people who’d like to work in a very exciting environment with lots of opportunities to bring in their own ideas to add to the growth of a successful company.
What you will do:
- Analyze the credit risk of our clients and carrying out established credit management processes
- Use existing credit scoring models as well as being a part of developing new ones in collaboration with the IT-development/data science team applying innovative approaches
- Apply credit limit techniques and analyze the impact of the current ones and if these would change
- Identify and specify areas where automation is possible
What you have:
- Previous experience in credit analytics is NOT needed, although some experience with financial statements is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, French is an advantage
- Pleasant personality with a hands-on mentality
- Always ready to go the extra mile
- Innovative ideas and a true passion for Start-Ups
- Independent in your way of working and the ability to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- MUST have valid working permission in the EU
What we offer:
- Three to six months Internship.
- The possibility to work in Berlin for an early-stage company, and learn a lot within a short time period
- Work in a very innovative and driven team and build new skills/knowledge with your colleagues
- Flexible working hours and a very friendly working atmosphere
- The chance to have a real impact and to share your ideas and implement them
- Potential full-time employment at the end of the internship
Do you fit the profile we are seeking? Do you love spending time with a motivated and passionate team? Then apply here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.