We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte Switzerland Risk Advisory
Our risk advisory experts advise our clients on how to effectively manage and optimize client key risks in the midst of transformation.
Deloitte Switzerland is made up of intellectually curious, smart people. Our people are at the heart of our organisation and it is their entrepreneurial spirit that is making an impact to clients and driving our success. The innovative culture of our people not only differentiates Deloitte in Switzerland but also acts as one of our greatest competitive advantages in the marketplace. We work on some of the most advanced, transformational projects happening in Switzerland which provides growth opportunities for our people. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or specialise within an industry sector. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with.
Deloitte Risk Analytics Services
Risk and compliance functions continues to undergo a significant core and digital transformation with emerging technologies, while gaining greater efficiency and effectiveness. We combine significant knowledge of business risk management with market leading analytical tools and technologies to manage client’s key risks. The team combines a wealth of in-depth industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise in blockchain, robotics automation, advanced analytics, including machine learning, artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies.
As an experienced and respected business, risk and information technology professional, you will be a major contributor to lead the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland.
What we offer
- We offer you a varied and challenging role with further career chances in our fast growing company
- You get trained on our market leading solutions and services with focus on: Data Risk Management, Process Risk Analytics, Risk Sensing, Model Risk Management and Conduct Risk Analytics
- In the various projects, you gradually assume tasks and responsibility for solving complex problems.
- We have a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
What we expect
- Degree from a university or technical college in risk management, computer science, business informatics or the like.
- You like developing innovative solutions for clients and improve processes with use of technical tools, emerging new technologies and data
- Experience with solutions such as Celonis Process Mining, SAP, Abbyy Flexicapture, Robotic Process Automation, Informatica Axon / IDQ, R or MS Power BI
- Practical experience with programming languages such as Python, VBA, Java, C#, .Net or ABAP.
- You think analytically and in a structured manner to address complex risk-related topics
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, withrespectat the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 135251