EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our Financial Services Organization (FSO) in Zurich is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
The Advisory Practice offers a broad range of functional and cross-border services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to our clients, with a particular focus on business transformation programs and financial management.
Performance Improvement, within FSO Advisory, is on an exciting journey to help our Financial Services clients solve complex business challenges. We partner with our clients through the entire transformation lifecycle, from strategic vision and conceptual design to implementation, offering specialist domain expertise across Strategy, Customer, Operations, Finance and Enterprise Intelligence.
We are looking for a Consultant to support our Performance Improvement Operations and Change team based in Zurich.
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to work on challenging strategic initiatives for Financial Services industry ‘blue-chips’ across banking and capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance clients
- Work alongside exceptional people as part of successful multi-disciplinary teams to help shape ideas, design solutions and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance
- Learn and leverage our global EY methodologies, frameworks, tools, accelerators and enablers for a range of transformation goals
- The opportunity to be coached and developed to achieve your full potential, through on-the-job client experience as well as internal and external training opportunities
- A collaborative culture built around honesty, integrity, mutual respect and excellence
- Excellent academic record from a leading university or university of applied sciences, ideally with a degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Evidence of an interest and first experience (e.g. internship) in the Financial Services industry and/or experience in team-based project work
- A curious mind with the ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion, and to present results in a comprehensible and meaningful way
- Fluent in English and German is a must, French is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative, flexible working style within highly motivated multi-national teams
Elena Elsener is looking forward to receiving your application. Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000I0. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered.
Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers