Your career at Accenture will be brilliant. Just like the people, projects and prospects that you’ll encounter at the leading provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. You’ll work with people who share a team spirit, along with their insights and experience. You’ll be involved in projects with companies from all industries - helping them move into the future. And you will have the chance to achieve your own goals in an international environment.
- Are you interested in bringing the latest technology trends to life? Do you want to build tangible prototypes that let customers experience emerging technologies instead of just simply reading about them? Then join our recently established Swiss Liquid Studio team.
- You will develop prototypes in a fast-paced, diverse team.
- By combining creative problem-solving skills and technical expertise, you help shape the next break through innovation for our clients.
- You will have access to cutting edge technologies such as AR/VR goggles, 3D printers, IoT kits, Blockchain and many more.
- You work on highly visible projects for both internal and external clients.
- Enrolled student in Switzerland
- At least five completed semesters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- First practical experience
- Experience in either hardware prototyping, frontend development, full-stack development, VR or AI
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Curious, open-minded and problem-solving individual
- Hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- Team player
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter, including your preferred start date and duration of the internship.