Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: July, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in statistics, mathematics or financial engineering.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Advisory Process team after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within a dynamic team that works on industrializing the investment advisory process, aiming to provide market leading wealth management enhanced with robo-capabilities to create superior client value
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into the investment advisory process and large scale digitalization projects around wealth management within a bank
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of portfolio construction/optimization, financial engineering and further quant tasks (big data, behavioral analytics, blockchain etc.)
- You actively collaborate in demanding challenges to specify and evolve an investment recommendation engine that enables Relationship Managers to create bespoke target portfolios and that provides smart investment proposals based on client interests
- You support the team in translating business requirements (concepts and methodologies) into IT requirements and work very closely together with IT to develop new products
- You are a independent and ambitious person with a strong focus on solutions
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You are enthusiastic about FinTech and you see yourself in an innovative and technically challenging area in the long term
- You often take on the creative aspect of a project and you proactively meet challenges
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have an excellent quant/financial engineering or behavioral finance background?
- Do you have good skills in programming languages (e.g. Python, R, MATLAB, C++)
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.