- Manage reception, main phone line and serve as the main point of
contact for greeting clients/individuals to the office
- Manage facilities as the point of contact for building management and
all building related duties such as maintaining our emergency plan and
key card systems
- Maintain all conference rooms and coordinate the scheduling and set up
for ongoing and upcoming meetings including required catering
- Effectively manage office budget and vendors (office supplies,
copiers, kitchen,) including maintaining costs, changing vendors to
best meet the needs of the office
- Implement locally all policies and procedures as required by
- Manage company event planning and work closely with appropriate teams
- Work closely with HR on employee engagement and internal events and
- Manager HRcontract, workcertificates and adminduties
- Assist with special project and presentations as needed
- Arrange and coordinate travel and expenses for COO
- Coordinate calendars, set up meetings and meeting spaces, including
arrival of clients and guests
- We are looking for a polyvalent Junior Office Assistant
- Excellent opportunity to have a long term opportunity within a dynamic company
You need to have excellent communication skills, a good telephone
manner, good IT and administrative skills, be able to work as a part of
a team and on your own initiative. Need to be well presented and
outgoing. This role would suit a person in the early stage of their
administrative career. Training will be given in all aspects of our
You must be bilingual French and English.
A first experience as an HR Admin will be a plus.
About This Client
Our client is an international company.
65 000 - 72 000 CHF
We are urgently seeking for an Office Junior Assistant to support the
day to day operational role of our client business from their head
office. The post holder will work across all areas under the support of
the current Head of HR and have the responsibility for the day to day
Administration and HR Admin.
This is a permanent opportunity.
Tel : + 41 (0)22 594 31 31