Consultant - Consulting - Service Delivery Transformation (80-100%)
Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Strategy & Operations team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries.
E.g. you may be part of a team that helps a world-leading bank on its journey to establish the largest European wealth management entity, standardizing and enhancing the customer experience across all key markets in Europe. Or you may find yourself developing the commercial strategy for a Swiss chemical company across its global markets, building customer segmentation and a channel operating model to address challenging local market conditions
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum
A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; find out more on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
- A “can do” and results-oriented attitude
- A master’s degree and initial internship experience
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- A willingness to travel
- Fluency in English; German and/or French is a benefit
Where will Deloitte Nextland take you? Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 148998