The Channels & Digital Team is an integral part of Group Marketing at Zurich Insurance. The team’s purpose is to strategically plan and execute on key projects to improve our stakeholders’ digital journey. This team manages all group online channels such as the website (Zurich.com), the intranet as well as the internal and external social media channels.
As a Digital & Social Media Intern your main responsibilities will involve:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their digital and social marketing needs and objectives, and be supportive in crafting both long-term strategies and tactical campaigns
- Oversee the day-to-day management of digital marketing and social media channels such as Zurich.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for paid and organic
- Help set up social media accounts and develop content for posting on all designated social media outlets, primarily LinkedIn, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
- Run social media governance processes such as internal trainings, applications and reporting
- Bring creativity, strategic thinking and energy to all internal brainstorms and planning sessions
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication with attention to detail to produce high-quality and engaging work
Your Skills and Experience
As a Digital & Social Media Intern your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor/Master in Business Administration/Marketing, Design, Interaction Design or similar (with enrollment)
- A curious, creative, analytical mind with a flair for design and experience with graphical editing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
- Professional, positive, flexible, team-oriented and outgoing personality
- Strong communication, coordination and collaboration skills
- Working language is English; German, French and other languages are a plus
- Skills in HTML, Java Script, CSS is a plus
Primary work location is Zurich.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Dominique Josephine Vögeli is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply online”.
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in the Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.