Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. preferably in finance, social sciences or hospitality management
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the IWM Turkey private banking after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within IWM Turkey Market
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into private banking and wealth management and emerging markets
- You are part of growing team covering Turkish UHNW clients
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You support Senior relationship managers in growing the books and having an impact on the growth
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and will contribute effectively in managing clients between 5 to 30 mio
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of private banking: investment products
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of managing and investing a portfolio
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You are enthusiastic about… and you see yourself in… in the long term
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You show a demonstrated ability in dealing with clients
- You gathered already experiences in servicing customers
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak fluent French and English any other language is a plus
Campus Recruitment Team Romandie
Tel. +41 (0)22 393 33 47
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.