Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: 1 August 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in finance or economics
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the IWM, Real Assets Lending department after completing the Career Start program
- A fully operational assignment in the Real Assets Lending, Export Finance division of IWM, deploying lending capabilities in support of capital investment by IWM clients worldwide.
- You support the Export Finance International team in the origination, execution and distribution of new Export Credit transactions.
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of research and transaction identification, preparing client proposals, marketing material, support internal transaction reviews, risk analysis and credit approvals; you interact with front, middle and back office functions, relationship and product partners, client and official export credit agencies
- You operate in a highly international environment, with cross border transactions involving internal stakeholders and external counterparties in multiple locations.
- You join a high energy, outcome oriented team of 8 professionals across 3 locations, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics related to lending practices and gain practical experience of client facing discussions, transaction structuring, risk analysis and mitigation, within a core lending proposition of the Bank
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a high level of focus on service and team results, with a self-motivated and can-do attitude
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you show solid attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to perform analytical work
- You have a good understanding of and motivation for corporate credit, corporate investment.
- You are a self-starter and independent thinker, you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges: you are results oriented and like to make things happen
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility, reliability and very good interpersonal skills
- Are you interested in working at Credit Suisse long term?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have a good a working knowledge of other languages (e.g. German, Russian, Chinese)?
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.