Corporate Finance Intern (f/m) - Zürich
Are you motivated by using technology to help businesses thrive in their communities? Then take a look a look at the current role needs below, and apply if you are a great fit!
Advanon is a rapidly growing, well-funded, FinTech startup based in Zürich, with an office in Berlin. We offer an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their cash flow, and for the investors, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class.
Our team consists of 30 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, HEC). We are proud to say we have 19 different nationalities on the team. We’re looking for people who’d like to work in a very exciting environment with lots of opportunities to bring in their own ideas to add to the growth of a successful company.
What you will do:
- Analyze credit data of SMEs, including documents such as external credit reports, financial & bank statements
- Assess the impact of increasing leverage on a company’s credit risk profile
- Assist in preparing questions about financials that will be delivered to clients
- Carry out fraud risk assessments of SMEs in a financial & digital context
- Collect new fraud insights and use them to strengthen our fraud risk policy
- Assess and communicate internally / externally the credit & fraud risk of a given company
- Analyze and approve deals (invoices) to the live trading sessions
- Update existing risk monitoring systems on a regular basis and contribute to the creation of new ones
- Assist on risk process improvements
- Identify and specify areas where automation is possible, on both the due diligence and risk process sides
What you have:
- Minimum university degree majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business, Management or Economics
- Entrepreneurial mindset and business acumen
- Knowledge in corporate finance and the ability to analyze both financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions. Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- High motivation, commitment and ready to go the extra mile
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and manage multiple tasks while maintaining quality at all times
- Passion for helping clients achieve their potential
- A team player with strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, French is an advantage
- Innovative ideas and a true passion for Start-Ups
- MUST have valid working permission in CH
What we offer:
- Six months Internship.
- The possibility to learn a lot within a short time period
- Work in a very innovative and driven team and build new skills/knowledge with your colleagues
- Flexible working hours and a very friendly working atmosphere
- The chance to have a real impact and to share your ideas and implement them
- Potential full-time employment at the end of the internship
Do you fit the profile we are seeking? Do you love spending time with a motivated and passionate team? Then apply here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.