Technology Audit & Assurance is one of the fastest growing areas at Deloitte, it plays one of the most important roles in the transformation of our Audit & Assurance services. As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team you can expect to work with a young, innovative and technology savvy team, that shapes and delivers innovative audit and assurance solutions. In your everyday role you will work in multidisciplinary teams and help our clients with their most challenging problems. You will be involved in clients from the following industries: Healthcare & Life Sciences, Consumer & Industrial Products, Transportation, Energy & Resources, TMT, Banking, Insurance, Investment Management etc. Your projects will take you to several countries and you will work with international teams from UK, France, Asia, US and many others.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program (e.g. CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor).
- As part of the Technology Audit & Assurance team you will work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes. As part of the team you will be responsible for tackling key client challenges by using technology to solve them.
- By working together with our clients you will also be responsible for developing a strong understanding into their varied landscape of IT and business processes.
- You advise and audit in the area of business and IT risks as well as carry out security assessments of various systems.
- You will coach and guide our teams to develop new innovative solutions and make use of advanced data analytics techniques.
- Data analysis and forensic investigations are also among your exciting fields of activity.
- In your day to day role, you will meet and interact with numerous clients from several industries and collaborate with them to define solutions to their challenges.
- You start with us in a team-oriented environment that focuses strongly on the needs of the customer.
- University degree (university or college) in economics, business informatics or computer science
- Up to 3 years experience in auditing SAP (or other ERP) IT and (automated) business process controls
- You have experience in leading the fieldwork on IT audit mandates, including strong understanding of external audit approaches and concepts
- Strong team player with the ability to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients
- Experience in SAP (or other ERP) business processes and/or data tools such as SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS is beneficial
- You convince with quick comprehension and work as well as customer-oriented and team-oriented
- You communicate in style in German and English. Any other language is an advantage
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class experts - you could become one of them or simply learn from them. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please be aware that we only consider complete applications, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, by using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. D. Kica at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 149031