Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: October, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in economics or business administration.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Market Area Israel and Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging role within our Business Management team, located in the heart of Zurich
- An opportunity to work within an international and dynamic environment in one of the most attractive segments of the bank, both regarding growth opportunities and product offering
- To join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment
- To support the Relationship Managers based in Zurich and Tel Aviv in their daily work
- To perform a variety of tasks in the areas of client administration and management
- To gain practical experience within International Wealth Management of Credit Suisse
- Opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop know-how on various topics
- The opportunity to build up a significant professional network across the bank
- You are a open-minded and dynamic person with a high level of focus on service
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As a demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You are enthusiastic about clients and you see yourself in a client facing role in the long term
- You gathered already first experiences in banking or finance
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- Do you speak fluent English and German? Hebrew or Polish is a plus
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.