- Lead budgeting and forecasting process according to deadlines.
- P&L; BS and cash flow analysis
- Receiving the budget estimates from all departments, critically
examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and
conformance with established procedures, regulations, and
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Monthly Departmental reports with variance analysis, commentary and
- Driving continuous improvement to current processes and procedures
- Analyze business performance through financial Metrix & deploy
- International envrionment
English B2 is required
- Degree in finance or accounting
- Good experience with consolidation tools
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within Reporting &
- Experience in multi-national corporate structure
- French C1, English B2 required
- A good team player with ability to function well independently when
About This Client
Our client, based in Neuchâtel, is an international structure.
This position offers you the opportunity developp your controlling
skills within an exciting industry !
For our client, an international company based in Neuchâtel we are
looking for a Budget Controller immediately available to cover a 1 year