Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: October, 1 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Business or Economics, Mathematics
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Fixed Income department at Credit Suisse Asset Management (Switzerland) Ltd.t after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the Emerging Markets Fixed Income Team at Credit Suisse Asset Management (Switzerland) Ltd. You gain practical experience within Asset Management with a clear focus towards fixed income markets
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Credit Analysis and fixed income Portfolio Management
- You are part of an experienced Emerging Market Fixed income team with a solid track record in the industry, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- be actively involved in creating investment proposals, portfolio reports, model portfolios, capability presentations and ad-hoc portfolio updates,
- receive an in-depth insight into financial markets, investment processes, investment management tools and related projects within Asset Management Fixed Income,
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on credit analysis focusing on company bottom-up analysis and develop fixed income portfolio management skills as you will support the portfolio manager team on daily duties
- You support the team members with company credit analysis, generating investment ideas and support portfolio management team. Macroeconomics, regions, countries and sectors analysis will be part of your duties
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and will be part for an overall fixed income team of 50 people across Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of marketing and investment proposals, and actively participating in daily portfolio management operational and risk management tasks,
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success. The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You are enthusiastic about financial markets and you see yourself in asset management in the long term. If you gathered already experiences in asset management or fixed income markets is more than welcome.
- You show a demonstrated ability in well-developed skills of MS-Office or motivation to build VBA knowledge
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach. As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail. Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have a good a working knowledge of any other foreign language within our emerging markets universe? Spanish and Portuguese are very welcomed.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.