Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: September 2018 or by arrangement
Workplace: Talacker 16, Zurich, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Finance.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Advisory & Sales department after completing the Career Start program
- You are seeking a challenging opportunity within the Advisory & Sales Team of the Business Area Middle East, NRI/Africa & Turkey (MENAT) working with Product & Sales Management
- You support the Product & Sales Management MENAT in the selection & life cycle management of products
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of investments (e.g. mutual funds, structured products, model portfolios, stocks and bonds)
- You perform demanding tasks in the product delivery to the Business Area MENAT, including the analytics of holdings, communication of initiatives, sales tracking and switch recommendations
- You maintain the Lead Offering platform in Product Buffet for the Business Area MENAT
- You gain an in-depth insight into investment products and solutions designed for a dynamic growth region
- You actively collaborate with various providers of product ideas and the Investment Consultants
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Are you a dynamic and efficient person with a high focus on service and dedication?
- Does the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- You are enthusiastic about investment products and you see yourself in product management in the long term
- You show a validated ability in understanding financial markets and as a team-player you are motivated and demonstrate a flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are service oriented with according communication skills and have a solid attention to detail as well as well-developed conceptual abilities
- You speak fluent English and you have a good a working knowledge of Bloomberg, Excel and Powerpoint
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.