Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring.
What you can expect from us
- Be part of a leading M&A team in Switzerland
- Receive training and gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A through working in an established team on both internal and client facing projects
- From the very start, you will be involved in the full Corporate Advisory cycle: M&A, integration, restructuring services through performing market research, and database analysis
- Gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A through working in an established team on both internal and client facing projects
- An international work environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance and / or accounting
- Previous experience as an intern or experience in investment banking or Big4 environment
- Knowledge of accountancy and financial analysis
- Enjoy solving and analysing complex problems as well as learning new things
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You are a team player, motivated to learn and work in a demanding and rewarding work environment
- Fluency in German and English (both written and orally), other languages is a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Florencia Pecyner at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 153915