Internship in our Future Camp in Geneva
Your career at Accenture will be brilliant. Just like the people, projects and prospects that you’ll encounter at the leading provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. You’ll work with people who share a team spirit, along with their insights and experience. You’ll be involved in projects with companies from all industries - helping them move into the future. And you will have the chance to achieve your own goals in an international environment.
- You will support consulting clients on innovation strategies and processes and help them develop and scale innovation into their daily business.
- You assist in innovation sprints and bring together whatever methods or eco-system players are relevant to them. You will then support the sprints as a co-facilitator.
- While you continue to fine-tune methods for innovation, you will also concentrate on expanding our innovation network by support our team to set up relevant innovation initiatives in the eco-system.
- You will be involved in innovation projects and will represent the innovation team at events (giving talks and facilitating roundtable discussions, etc.).
- Above all, you will be a vital ambassador for cultural change, advocating new, innovative working styles both within Accenture and at our customers’ businesses.
- Enrolled student in Switzerland preferable in an innovation degree (product/service/organizational design, open innovation, innovation consulting, user design, and or graphic/interactive design)
- You have strong visualization skills (hand drawing) - are able to storyboard, draw people in situations easily and use these images digitally to create visual artefacts
- You have first experiences in innovation methodologies (e.g. design thinking) and agile innovation methodologies
- You are curious, like tweaking designs and love facilitating group work for co-innovation.
- You are organized, creative and empathetic and are always eager to learn and try out new approaches
- Your interest in trends in digitization (new business models, product innovations, digital services, etc.) is obvious
- You deal with stakeholders confidently, communicate well, and are comfortable interacting with highly experienced clients and co-workers. You also like speaking to groups and enjoy telling stories.
- You like working in a highly agile & dynamic environment, taking ownership and are willing to travel.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter, including your preferred start date and duration of the internship.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of society. We do not discriminate on the grounds of religion, origin, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other basis protected by law.