Autoneum is globally leading in acoustic and thermal management for vehicles. The Company develops and produces multifunctional, lightweight components and systems for interior floor and engine bay as well as the underbody. Customers include almost all automobile manufacturers in Europe, North & South America, Asia and Africa. Autoneum operates 55 production facilities and employs more than 12,000 people in 25 countries. The Company with its headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland, is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol AUTN).
For our global Product Acoustic & Thermal Performance (PATP) Department within the centralized Research & Technology (R&T) headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland we are looking for a temporary
Trainee in Products and Systems Simulation (6 months)
Switzerland - Winterthur - 100%
- Roll out of existing features. Integration of add-on that have been developed in R&T but not yet integrated in Autoneum Simulation Tools
- Improve GUI, usability and computational time of Autoneum Simulation Tools
- Support our experts in planning, preparation and execution of the necessary steps for the implementation of new features
- Check the compatibility of Autoneum Simulation Tools with different platform and languages
- Graduated (or soon graduating) from a technical university (background in software engineering is preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of Matlab and JavaBasic, programming GUI softwares
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
With your very good English skills, plus preferably another language, and your distinctive flexibility as well as team orientation you will perfectly fit into our multicultural department. This internship starts preferably as per beginning of September 2018 or later and is foreseen to last for six months. If you are looking for a challenging experience while working in an international industry environment, please send your complete CV.