Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here..
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Consulting Team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a service orientated team that maintain Saffit Data. You will ensure the relevance of the forecasting data available in the scheduling tool (STAFFIT) and investigate inaccurate or incorrect entries.
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; find out more on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
- A “can do” and results-oriented attitude with organizational skills.
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- Fluency in English and German.
- A mind-set that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
Where will Deloitte Nextland take you? Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 154186