Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: September 1, 2018 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zürich, Uetlihof
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in banking & finance, economics or business administration.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position after completing the Career Start program
- A key position in which you will provide efficient support to the Strategy and Business Support team in the preparation of various analyses for senior management decision-making
- We offer a challenging role where you perform a variety of tasks in the area of project management including the preparation of meetings and subsequent follow up tasks such as the writing of minutes or monitoring of action points
- Being in charge of all kinds of requests involving the review of e.g. marketing material, regulatory impact assessments or collecting information on key business transactions
- You actively contribute to initiatives and projects relating to the strategic, organizational and operational development of the business with the opportunity to gradually increase responsibility
- Close collaboration with many partners inside and outside International Trading Solutions allowing you to broaden your network with key partners and senior management
- You have the possibility to transfer after successful conclusion of the rotation
- This role offers an excellent opportunity to gain a broad insight into the tasks being performed by the business as well as corporate functions
- Being part of a diverse and visionary team whose expertise guarantees an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Are you a dynamic and resilient person with a high level of autonomy?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Do you often take on planning and communication within a group and proactively meet challenges?
- You show a strong interest in developing your conceptual abilities and you are willing to go the extra mile
- As a dedicated self-starter you are passionate about pulling all the strings together
- You can you see yourself in a Business Management role in the long term
- Are you proficient in MS-Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint?
- A good working knowledge of English and German is a requirement
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.