Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: October, 2018 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the International Wealth Management - International Private Clients (IWM - IPC) after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging role in the Business Management & Development team with a diverse portfolio of activities and tasks including executive support and exposure to senior management within IWM International Private Clients (IPC)
- You get the rare chance to actively shape innovative solutions and inspire change
- We offer the attractive opportunity to support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives, from analysis throughout to implementation
- By being part of a small and passionate team based in Zurich, this role offers you interesting learning and development opportunities within the IWM - IPC COO function
- You will be able to benefit from the platform for cross-functional coordination & networking with bank-wide programs
- As a demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You enjoy engaging in a generalist role and proactively meeting challenges
- Do you bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach?
- Your strong ability to cope with pressure and your high flexibility will perfectly complete our visionary team
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus, showing a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You possess a high service orientation with respective communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Do you possess well-developed conceptual abilities and strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)?
- Fluency in English is a key success factor, if you speak German and any additional language it is an asset
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.