Reference Code: 6212
Intern CRM (m/f - 100%)
Schaffhausen, SH, CH
Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
To support our CRM Team at our headquarters in Schaffhausen, for the duration of 6 months, we are looking for an
Intern CRM (m/f -100%)
You will be working closely with a number of teams within the headquarters as well as with our colleagues in the markets that will allow you to have a real international insight of the business.
Start Date: 01.09.2018
Support the HQ CRM-team in the preparation of Salon International de Haute Horlogerie (SIHH):
- Coordinate guest lists, organization of transfers, accommodation, etc. with local & HQ teams
- Coordinate invoices management and payment tracking
- Assist with welcoming, hosting of the guests, planning changes and coordination on site during the week of SIHH in Geneva
- Student/graduate in marketing, communications, economics, business administration, tourism
- Excellent social, relationship and project management skills
- Flexible with hands-on mentality
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience in event/fair management is an asset
- Fluent in English, French and other languages would be a plus
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.