Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here.
Our Tax team is looking for you!
Our Financial Services Industry (FSI) Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges, in particular with regard to evolving transparency requirements in the tax area. Would you like to join our team and advise discerning FSI customers on different tax-regulatory issues?
As an intern in our FSI Tax practice you will take an active role within our team of specialists, supporting them in delivering regulatory implementation projects to Swiss and international banks, asset managers, insurance companies and trust and fiduciary services providers.
Deloitte offers national and international career opportunities as well as a wide range of internal and external training programs empowering you to pursue your personal career goals.
What you can expect from us
- You will actively contribute to the daily business of our FSI Tax practice in a wide range of tax advisory projects.
- You will acquire insights of relevant tax-regulatory requirements for Swiss and international Financial Services providers such as the Automatic Exchange of Information according to the OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS), the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime as well as more recent regulatory regimes such as the Section 871(m) derivatives tax regulations, the OECD Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR) or the EU Directive targeting harmful tax arrangements (DAC6).
- You will have the chance to apply your academic knowledge and practical experience in various client engagements and gain insights into the work of the market leading FSI tax advisory team.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
- Your work location will be Zurich or Lausanne - please specify your preferred location.
- After the successful completion of your 6 months internship, there is a possibility to continue your journey in the FSI Tax practice and transition into a Consultant role.
- You have a degree from a university, preferably in law, banking & finance, business administration or economics.
- You are motivated to work in a demanding and rewarding environment.
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills.
- You communicate confidently in German or French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions please contact Ms. J. Scarpello at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 154641