Consultant - Cybersecurity Advisory Services Team / EMEIA Financial Services - Zurich, Bern or Geneva
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology
- Your focus will be on Cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems and IT infrastructures in banks and insurance companies
- In addition, you will also perform IT-Risk Assurance activities to examine IT systems in terms of internal control along with risk and compliance management
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their Cybersecurity in advisory projects
- You will work on projects focusing on Cybersecurity Transformation, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection & Privacy, Cyber Threat Management, Cyber Program Management and Managed Cybersecurity Services
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in Cybersecurity
- You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) with touch points to Cybersecurity topics or equivalent education
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity
- An in-depth technical understanding from your education or other areas
- Previous experience in financial services is an asset
- Team-working skills
- Determination and commitment
- A strong presence and a quick grasp
- Fluent in English and German or French
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more hereabout the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR0018B. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).