Consultants – Performance Improvement, Operations & Change Practice – Advisory Financial Services EMEIA FSO
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisorybusiness offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- The opportunity to work on challenging strategic initiatives for the Financial Services industry across banking and insurance clients
- Work alongside exceptional people as part of successful multi-disciplinary teams to help shape ideas, design solutions and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance from initial concept to implementation
- Learn and leverage our global EY methodologies, frameworks, tools, accelerators and enablers for a range of transformation goals
- The opportunity to develop your skills, through on-the-job client experience as well as internal training opportunities
- The opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility and continuously challenge yourself in both client and internal work
- A collaborative culture built around honesty, integrity, mutual respect and exceptional client service
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Excellent academic record from a leading university or university of applied sciences
- Evidence of an interest and first experience (e.g. internship) in the Financial Services industry and/or experience in team-based project work
- A curious mind with the ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion
- Strong presentation skills and a highly client-oriented attitude
- Strong team player being able to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style
- Fluent in English; German or French is a plus
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR00193. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).