Intern in Robotics Process Automation (f/m) for Performance Improvement / EMEIA Financial
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a focus on transformation programs in the Financial Services industry. The Performance Improvement team, within the Advisory practice of our Financial Services Organization (FSO), is part of an exciting journey to help Financial Services clients solve difficult issues in areas ranging from Operations, Strategy, Customer, and Finance to technology adaption and system implementation. Therefore we are looking for a team-oriented, motivated and committed consultant to further strengthen our practice within the FSO Advisory Performance Improvement team in Geneva.
Tasks that you promote
Within your role as an Intern, you will:
- Engage in projects with top players of the Financial Services landscape (with a focus on Private Banking / Wealth and Asset Management Industry)
- Engage in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) projects in priority
- Support the scripting activities to build robots / virtual assistants
- Map processes and identify automation opportunities
- Perform data analysis and reporting for client deliverables
- Provide support in the preparation of client meetings and presentations
- Carry out client file review, investigations and ad-hoc analyses on client projects
- Work closely together with colleagues from other Advisory Sub-Service Lines, and other EY Service Lines within Financial Services
Your profile to succeed together
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Engineering / Business Administration / Economics or equivalent, ideally enhanced by international work / study experience in a relevant area
- Experience with coding languages (C# / Java, HTML, CSS, VB .NET, SQL Server, VBA)
- Previous experience using RPA software tools is a plus
- Business process review experience is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, pro-activity and a flexible working style within multi-national teams
- Solution-oriented and client-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English, French is preferable
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realise your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition.
We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Barthélémy Balaÿ looks forward to receiving your application