Graduate Talent Program 2020, Internal Audit Wealth Management
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? Do you want to make a difference? We are looking for an exceptional graduate to join our Global Wealth Management audit team to:
- analyze UBS’s businesses, processes and products to evaluate risks that could arise and assess how they are managed (e.g. market, credit, operational, legal and compliance risks).
- identify controls that are designed to address the risks and evaluate how effective they are (e.g. by testing them or deciding on a testing approach)
- monitor issue resolution, risk profile and developments within a specific area and provide input into our audit planning
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Zurich. You are joining a department of 130 professionals with a wealth of experience and international backgrounds. Our role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. Globally, GIA has over 400 professionals working in 18 offices in 13 countries, with dedicated teams covering the Investment Bank, Global Wealth Management, UBS Switzerland, Asset Management and Corporate Center functions including Technology.
You have a university degree with a financial, economics, scientific or business administration background, and excellent grades. In particular, you have:
- strong fact-finding and conceptual skills and an ability to quickly understand complex business processes as well as focus on details
- self-driven, initiative and the ability to thrive in a global, multi-cultural environment and work well under pressure
- excellent written and spoken English; additional languages, especially German, French or Spanish, are a plus
- solid data analytics skills (e.g. Excel, Access, Tableau or SQL)
- experience of an internship or vocational training in the financial services industry
- open, flexible and professional, with an attitude geared towards high performance
- adapt ability and able to switch between roles in a fast-paced environment and open to short-term assignments in different locations
- a good communicator, who is able to interact with different levels of management and provide clear, concise and compelling messages both verbally and in writing
We’d also like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with solutions
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2020, Internal Audit Wealth Management||UBS Job Board for Graduates|