Enterprise Resource Planning - Business Assistant (m/w) 100% - Finance Department in Zurich or Berne
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The Enterprise Resource Planning Business Assistant reports directly to the Finance department. The Enterprise Resource Planning Business Assistant is responsible for capturing all relevant information into Mercury (and associated systems).
Tasks that you promote:
Capture data and conduct transactions in Enterprise Resource Planning (and supporting systems) e.g.,
- Opportunity creation and update
- Engagement management support
- Initiate pricing plan, Budgeting, Project Economics
- Create & Release Engagement Codes
- Support Dunning & Collection process
- Close Engagement
- Generate & provide reports/support reporting process
- Account Management
- Work closely with stakeholders, i.e., Engagement Teams
- Foster knowledge sharing and promote best practices
- Build-up of know-how and ensure knowledge transfer
- Continuous improvement of service quality
Qualifications and skills for success:
- Commercial diploma and additional higher professional diploma is a plus
- At least 2 years work experience in a Finance Department in a corporate professional services environment is preferred
- Excellent language and communication skills in German and English orally and in writing
- Process knowledge and workflows
- Good understanding of business model and use cases
- Ability to work at different levels in the hierarchy of the organization and to build relationships across diverse teams both locally and globally
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize a busy and often conflicting workload
- Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work
- Numerical insight and analytical skills
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing business environment
- Open minded, flexible and solution-oriented professional who appreciates working in a team and who likes to explore and implement new ideas
Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Elena Elsener is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0019Y. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.Switzerland@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.