Consultant (w/m) Analytics Data Delivery for Assurance Geneva / Zurich
We are looking for a Consultant (w/m) Analytics Data Delivery for Assurance in Geneva or Zurich starting as soon as possible
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The timely and relevant financial information provided by EY’s Assurance teams is essential to global economic health and sustainable growth. Our work helps to restore and maintain public confidence in the world’s capital markets and ensure that the fundamentals are in place for businesses to move forward. Start your career in a practice rich in opportunity - the scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience that a career in Assurance Innovation & Digital at EY offers you.
Tasks that you promote
- You will be involved in the Analytics Data Delivery Team of our Assurance practice supporting our Assurance teams all over Switzerland
Typical activities will include the following:
- Helping to create and deliver key engagement analytic solutions to Assurance teams
- Working with a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy)
- Use a problem solving approach to overcome unexpected issues - both technical and operational Communication with Assurance teams and clients all over Switzerland
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- You will benefit from an auditing, accounting and data science specific learning curriculum and intensive on the job training
Your profile to succeed together
- Profound experience with any of the following software: MS Office and MS SQL Server
- Experience in data analysis and basic experience with data visualization techniques and software such as Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI or others is a plus
- Knowledgeable in ETL tools and software, such as Alteryx or Pentaho is a plus
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems, such as SAP, Avaloq, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and Abacus
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experiences in accounting or auditing is a big plus
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: English and German/French
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Barthélémy Balaÿ is looking forward to receiving your application
Take the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications are considered.