Are you fascinated by the world of international business and taxes, especially how multinationals organize business models and manage their intra-group pricing? Become part of a growing international and multicultural team as a Consultant or Senior Consultant in Transfer Pricing. In this role, you will work with exciting Swiss and international clients across a wide range of industries within an energetic Big 4 consulting environment.
Start date: Upon agreement
Responsibilities & Profile
- Planning and managing of risk assessments and analyses of intra-group transactions and business models as well as of the respective processes in various industries
- Compiling compliance transfer pricing documentation including economic and value chain analysis as well as developing and implementing transfer pricing policies
- Consulting headquarters of multi-national clients to develop and implement pragmatic solutions regarding the supply and value chain as well as the corresponding tax and transfer pricing systems
- Responsibility for managing a variety of value chain analyses and transfer pricing projects in multidisciplinary teams
- Managing documentation projects concerning compliance according to international (OECD) and local standards
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics or a related subject
- For a Senior Consultant position: At least 2-4 years professional experience in the international tax and transfer pricing area, preferred in a Big 4 environment, and proven experience in managing global projects and working with headquarters of multinational companies on worldwide implications of international tax and transfer pricing topics
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, German or Swiss German would be an asset
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality with a “can do” attitude
- Able to work to a high standard even in challenging situations
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your future team
Our Tax Transfer Pricing team is dedicated to providing forward-looking and operational advice to international enterprises on the subject of the intra-group transfer pricing. Client-oriented personalities and strong communication skills define and differentiate our team, and we offer interesting and challenging opportunities in a multicultural environment.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
+41 58 249 46 71
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.